from CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort
CoCo Key Orlando Hotel & Water Park delivers family-friendly fun for everyone! Capturing the tropical spirit of the Florida Keys, our Orlando resort offers a relaxing, sun-filled vacation for adults and an exciting, fun-filled adventure for kids.
Kids will love our outdoor/canopy-covered water park while parents will enjoy basking in the warmth of our beautiful, tropical themed Orlando resort. So bring the whole family and join us for fun and sun at CoCo Key Orlando!
Check Out the Fantastic Features of CoCo Key Hotel and Water Resort Orlando:
- Orlando’s largest canopy covered and outdoor water park, featuring awesome slide & rides for hours of water-filled fun
- Colorful, comfortable & spacious Orlando, FL hotel rooms
- Delicious & convenient on-site dining in Orlando
- Great location, close to fun things to do in Orlando, FL
- Scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando, Aquatica, SeaWorld & Wet ‘n’ Wild
- Walt Disney World and the downtown Business District are just minutes away
- Excellent business amenities for our business travelers
Whether you are relaxing in the tropical pool area or taking a ride down one of our multiple water slides, there is something for everyone at our Orlando resort and hotel!Resort Fee due upon check in.
Guest pays $32 plus tax per night resort fee and applies to all reservations. Included in the resort fee are: access to Waterpark (up to 5 persons per room, valid for the entire stay) WiFi, Kids' activities and entertainment, scheduled shuttle services to Universal Orlando, WetNWIld, Aquatica, SeaWorld Orlando, use of business center + printing, Digital in-room safe, local calls, fitness center access, etc. NOTE: Guests pay $32 plus tax in resort fee per room per night to include water park access for the entire stay for up to 4 guests per room. (Applies for stays from Feb 1, 2018 - Oct 28th, 2018).
A resort fee of $16 plus tax per room per night (applies for stays 11/1/17 1/31/18, does not include water park access).
Guests may purchase day passes individually at the standard rates at the Water Resort Front Desk.