What are the hours of operation?
Open every day at 10 a.m. and general admission tickets are available anytime during operating hours. Due to seasonality, closing time is at various times throughout the year. Please find the closing time of the period you will be in the area.
- 6:00 p.m. (Last tour at 5 PM) - January to Mid-March, Mid-April to May, and September to December.
- 8:00 p.m. (Last tour at 7 PM) - Mid-March - Mid-April and August
- 9:00 p.m. (Last tour at 8 PM) - June - July
*Last tickets are sold one hour before close.
When are tours available?
- Thanksgiving Week — 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day — 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Christmas and New Year’s weeks — 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Guided tours are available beginning at 11:00 a.m. at the top of every hour. The last tickets are sold one hour before close.When should I arrive for the guided tour?
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the hour you would like to attend the guided tour. You are also able to tour the museum on your own at any time. Titanic The Experience staff will make every effort to accommodate late arrivals.Will we have to leave at a specific time?
No, you are welcome to enjoy the Exhibition for as long as you like, during operation hours.What can I not bring into the museum?
The following are prohibited inside the galleries:
Approximately how long does it take to tour the Titanic Museum?
- Food or beverages
- Pets - Guide dogs and other service animals only.
- Photography - cameras, video camera phones.
- Large packages, shopping bags or backpacks.
- Cellular phones must be turned off in the Exhibition.
- Smoking is not permitted in any area of the Exhibition Center.
It takes about an hour and 15 minutes.Is the museum handicap accessible?
YesWhat does the tour consist of?
Exceptionally trained historians in period costume portray famous Titanic notables such as Capt. Smith and Molly Brown, sharing stories of her passengers and crew during a guided journey. The multi-room exhibit also showcases an ‘Iceberg’ which guests can touch to experience the cold of that fateful night.Are cameras/video allowed at the Titanic Museum?
Cameras are allowed, but video is prohibited.Are guided tours available?
Yes. Guided tours are available at the start of every hour.Can I bring food or drink on the tour?
No. Food or beverages are not permitted inside the attraction.